Home »Forum»Feedback and Suggestions»[closed] Ticket - funky graphics in remix tab in tracks

[closed] Ticket - funky graphics in remix tab in tracks

posted on #1
Chrome/win 10

I've seen it several times now, when I browse between different remixes when I am in a track I get this funky graphics. In this one, after I got this I clicked "musicians" and it was empty. Got that f12 thing going, ctrl + f5 clears it but it returns when I click again on some other remixes.
TeeGee attached the following image:

Edited by Dick on March 23 2019 17:44
posted on #2
Founder
good observation mate! fixed it is!
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #3
Half fixed only. I checked it, and indeed when I click on the tracks the graphics are ok now, but when you then click on the "musicians" tab, it's still is empty, plus it won't let you go back to the Remix tab :O :)
posted on #4
Founder
try again :) and again... and againandagain...
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #5
yes, now its fixed :)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
wikibeb from France

"merci à tous de bien vouloir soutenir wikiloops en devenant membre supporter afin que ce formidable site reste libre et indépendant "

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.