Home »Forum»Feedback and Suggestions»[closed] Users online in v11

[closed] Users online in v11

posted on #1
User Avatar Supporter
Hi all,

in my browser, the "Users Online" view of the Shoutbox doesn't show all avatars, and with browser sizes smaller than fullscreen, it also doesn't have a scroll bar - so out of the x number of users, I see just 14 or so:

[img]https://live.staticflickr.com/7863/32655120207_a9ee3d963b_b_d.jpg[/img]

When havin my window full screen (1920x1200 in my case), I do have the scroll bar, the rest still applies:

[img]https://live.staticflickr.com/7867/32655120597_c869192be7_b_d.jpg[/img]

Please note that my own avatar pic is shown in only one of these (so yes, I do have one ;) ). Oh, and my browser in this case is Firefox ESR 60.x - haven't checked Chrome or others yet...

Cheers,
Wolfgang
Edited by Dick on April 15 2019 22:15
posted on #2
Founder
both scrollbar & non-loading avatars should be fixed now, thanks for the screenshots!
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #3
User Avatar Supporter
Wow, that was fast :) And I had a funny effect: at first I thought "WT... no avatars at all!" - and after scrolling up the *main* window (not the shoutbox/usersonline box one), they all appeared one after the other.

I just see, now that I'm typing they all disappeared again. Strange. And no, haven't smoked anything since ... (end of August/beginning of September) ... last year :D

Funny, too: could just replicate the issue with up-scrolling of the main window - and after down-scrolling and typing a bit here, they vanished again.

Anyway, thanks for looking into it!

And cheers,
Wolfgang
posted on #4
Founder
fixed it should be by now :)
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
HiFiFlutes from United States

"Wikiloops is my music instructor ! The musicians I have met here are extremely talented and wanting to be helpful.. always with a smile :) Thanks !!"

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.