Home » Forum » Feedback and Suggestions »
[closed] [Ticket] -post crash ? Notifications missing

[closed] [Ticket] -post crash ? Notifications missing

posted on #1
OliVBee Supporter
Strangely i never had any notification on #162903 and #162915 both remixes of #162892

Edit : after watching the stats of this template no remix is showing in the chart ...
OliVBee attached the following image:

Edited by Dick on May 24, 2019 at 3:09 PM
clusters Clusters CLUSTERS !!!!!!
posted on #2
Dick Supporter
that seems to be true, indeed. I've checked, and the recent uploads did trigger the remix notifications as expected, so let's hope that was a temporary glitch of some sort :/
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Rode NT1-A Complete Vocal Recording
299 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
OliVBee Supporter
well it seems not ? Today (13/05/2019) #163391 was posted by the most excellent JMB65 but i didn't get a notification ...

[Edit] ahemmm ... I'm finding out watching #162892's remix tab that i didn't get notified about #163248 and #163256
posted on #4
OliVBee Supporter
i find new cases pretty often like #163852 for example
posted on #5
abuitremorem Supporter
I did not receive an upload message from a friend. Do I have to remove it again and then reintegrate?
Analog zu Ob
posted on #6
Dick Supporter
i'll have to look into that...really odd, thanks for pushing the issue.
+2
posted on #7
Dick Supporter
i re-ran the notifications for any track above 163721 today, will keep observing the issue... not sure if I cured the cause, looks to me as if it was time to rebuild the upload handling code to make sure tasks such as notifications are handled asynchronously -> then we wont depend on the uploaders browser waiting out the time it takes to insert 678 newsfeed notifications...
+1
posted on #8
abuitremorem Supporter
Today I received some messages about tracks that show you are on the right path. Previously, I had the experience that I get the messages again, if I separate from a friend and then invite him back. In my imagination this is a new incorporation of variables. Obviously outdated:D
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Electric Guitar
2.249 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #9
Dick Supporter
I seperated the user upload procedure and the post-upload-notification sending, so any user-end issues (like: Someone didn't wait for the final upload finished notice) will not interfere with sending notifications or any other relevant steps.
This setup will lead to a small delay of a couple of minutes between publishing and notifications going out, but that should be hardly noticeable as far as user experience is concerned. Thanks again for observing closely, these "works in 70% of all cases" bugs are the worst to track down.
+2
posted on #10
OliVBee Supporter
i'll stay alert as much as possible ;) thanks alot !!
posted on #11
abuitremorem Supporter
#164130 May 26 2019 07:07:57 - World
Has not appeared to me 8:27 clock
thank you very much!
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
Wikiloops, the first place for sharing my ideas in music. Meet fantastic musicians all over the world. I'm learning every day! You will love it!!
frankyguitar from Germany

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy.