Home »Forum»Hey there...»So New My Bass isn't here yet

So New My Bass isn't here yet

posted on #1
User Avatar Member
My real name is Ken. I will be 79 this month and have ordered a new electric bass for my birthday.
Now I need to learn how to play it.
I am an American living in the Philippines and I don't get out much.
I am really enjoying this site very much and have told my niece about it. I think she was on most of the afternoon yesterday jamming with her acoustic guitar.
Thanks for being here.
Ken
posted on #2
Hey Ken ! Welcome to wikiloops :) make yourself comfortable and feel at home : you're going to like it here ;)
looking forward to listen to your music !
OliV
clusters Clusters CLUSTERS !!!!!!
posted on #3
Welcome Ken, you come to the right place :) Look forward hearing your uploads. Don't hesitate to ask for advice in the Forum.
posted on #4
User Avatar Member
How do I play it???
posted on #5
If you are looking at learning to play your bass, and don't want to take some private lessons from someone, I would suggest you spend some time on youtube, there are A LOT of tutorials available.
posted on #6
User Avatar Member
That's what I have been doing.
Thanks.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
mikemccabe from United States

"Wikiloops is AWESOME. I would love to create a site / tool as cool as this for other musicians! Great work ॐॐॐ "

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.