Home »Forum»Feedback and Suggestions»[closed] Ticket - player not showing at all

[closed] Ticket - player not showing at all

posted on #1
Win 7/Chrome

I get this occasionally, and nothing I do makes it go away. Screenshot with error showing (or not?)

Is this the same problem as reported before?
TeeGee attached the following image:

Edited by Dick on May 29 2019 19:34
posted on #2
Founder
man, taking that screenshot WITH that error message is like photographing three YETI footprints and a quarter of the YETIs tail... thanks for that!
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #3
:D I see a yeti EVERY MORNING when I look in the mirror :D
posted on #4
P.S. to give a more accurate situation report: At the moment I can only play tracks that are from my "news" or Radio , or Albums. The minute I click on any track from the tree, I get the empty player. Same goes for any searched track, nada. I can play albums, but if I try to click from there to the tree of a song, again empty. Very curious bug this is.
posted on #5
Founder
please let me know what happens now, I've fixed the bug you screenshot, but I'm not all sure there won't be another one popping up now...

posted on #6
At the moment it is all working fine :W however I am on a different computer now Chrome / Win 10 at home. But I will check it at work on MOnday too.
posted on #7
Huston we have a situation :O I am at work, and the problem is still there withthe Chrome browser, but on the IE it works fine. So what could it be, some sort of setting in the browser??
posted on #8
P.S. auch die Shoutbox zeigt nicht richtig an, siehe Bild

Links IE, Rechts Chrome
TeeGee attached the following image:

Edited by TeeGee on May 27 2019 09:03
posted on #9
Founder
you seem to have something special stuck in your cache, please delete any cookies & localstorage data (see browser console > application), that should do the trick. If it doesn't please review the console for the next yeti error...

posted on #10
OK, that seemed to do the trick... I tried ctrl+f5 several times before, but now I deleted everything except PW and it works :) Sometimes solutions can be so simple dooooooh!!!!! :D
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
bonguido31 from Italy

"I support wikillops because is fantastic!"

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.