Home »Forum»Feedback and Suggestions»[closed] Ticket - player not showing at all

[closed] Ticket - player not showing at all

posted on #1
Win 7/Chrome

I get this occasionally, and nothing I do makes it go away. Screenshot with error showing (or not?)

Is this the same problem as reported before?
TeeGee attached the following image:

Edited by Dick on May 29 2019 19:34
posted on #2
Founder
man, taking that screenshot WITH that error message is like photographing three YETI footprints and a quarter of the YETIs tail... thanks for that!
posted on #3
:D I see a yeti EVERY MORNING when I look in the mirror :D
posted on #4
P.S. to give a more accurate situation report: At the moment I can only play tracks that are from my "news" or Radio , or Albums. The minute I click on any track from the tree, I get the empty player. Same goes for any searched track, nada. I can play albums, but if I try to click from there to the tree of a song, again empty. Very curious bug this is.
posted on #5
Founder
please let me know what happens now, I've fixed the bug you screenshot, but I'm not all sure there won't be another one popping up now...
posted on #6
At the moment it is all working fine :W however I am on a different computer now Chrome / Win 10 at home. But I will check it at work on MOnday too.
posted on #7
Huston we have a situation :O I am at work, and the problem is still there withthe Chrome browser, but on the IE it works fine. So what could it be, some sort of setting in the browser??
posted on #8
P.S. auch die Shoutbox zeigt nicht richtig an, siehe Bild

Links IE, Rechts Chrome
TeeGee attached the following image:

Edited by TeeGee on May 27 2019 09:03
posted on #9
Founder
you seem to have something special stuck in your cache, please delete any cookies & localstorage data (see browser console > application), that should do the trick. If it doesn't please review the console for the next yeti error...
posted on #10
OK, that seemed to do the trick... I tried ctrl+f5 several times before, but now I deleted everything except PW and it works :) Sometimes solutions can be so simple dooooooh!!!!! :D
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
slowchops from Germany

"brilliant idea, guys and gals keep on loopoing :)"

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy ..