Home »Forum»Feedback and Suggestions»[closed] Ticket - playlist and album stuff

[closed] Ticket - playlist and album stuff

posted on #1
Chrome(/win 10)

when playing with a playlist, moving between tracks and playlist tabs, it is not possible to move the tracks forward with the arrows near the wave. I cought it on the screenshot, but maybe not showing an error? Also, the first waveform stays for the whole playlist, but that's an oldie :)
TeeGee attached the following image:

Edited by Dick on June 20 2019 23:19
posted on #2
Another bug when editing playlist for an Album, is that you cannot crop the tracks anymore, see screenshot
TeeGee attached the following image:

Edited by TeeGee on May 30 2019 18:17
posted on #3
Another one: I had a ' in the song name, when I wanted to edit the track names in the album creation, all the text after the "'" was gone... (like in Martin's .....) .
posted on #4
Founder
fixed the latter two tonight, first is yet to be fixed :/
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #5
I am not sure if this is on purpose or not, but I could not download the album in the "preview" stage - I wanted to check if everything is ok but all I get is an empty zip file called down.zip
posted on #6
.....also, I published an album around a week ago - still showing as being processed...
Edited by TeeGee on June 09 2019 13:03
posted on #7
Founder
TeeGee wrote:
I am not sure if this is on purpose or not, but I could not download the album in the "preview" stage - I wanted to check if everything is ok but all I get is an empty zip file called down.zip

that's on purpose, I might either disable the download button in that stage or display a hint on that tho...

I did fix the album-publishing-got-stuck situation this morning, will dive into the mentioned interfaces bugs next...

posted on #8
....album is published, cool stuff Squirreldaddy :) However I just noticed another strange and wonderful new bug, I think that when listening to the tracks, whenever a track has been cropped for the album, it won't jump to the next one. I figure this is the reason as on some tracks it does jump, so...
posted on #9
Founder
i have spent all afternoon fixing the multitude of slightly annoying things you observed and documented here quite well. Please have a thorough review of the functions some time, I believe that's all fixed now :)

posted on #10
Well, nothing technical here annoys me EVER, even when it is not working, because I know you will fix it once you get the time for it. And I have all the time in the world for you my friend :)

I think it is all good now, tracks play even the cropped ones, all seems fixed. I will have a go at another album soon, but I am pretty sure it is all fixed. And just so you know (again) I think the album function of Wikiloops is just fantastic and unique - what a great idea! How many albums are there now published?? Seems like a LOT!
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Frank Navin from Chicago

"Support the Arts"

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.