mobile app dead?

posted on #1
User Avatar Supporter
wikiloops mobile on my phones...seems to have died... all I get is pages of code... I can acmes the site via chrome , safari whatever, but not via the app. don't have an Iphone to try mine are all android.
he who works with his hands, is a labourer
he who works with his hands and his head, is a craftsman
he who works with his hands, his head, and his heart, is an artist.....(I try not to work)
posted on #2
User Avatar Member
I am in the same boat, Kimbo. Same situation. All code on Android too. I just uninstalled it and am here trying to find the link to reinstall it to see if turning it off and on again really works. Lol
posted on #3
User Avatar Member
As a quick update, I uninstalled and reinstalled v2.1 and it is still all code. The browser page looks fine on my phone. I just won't get push notifications if someone has posted remixes or sent me a message.
posted on #4
User Avatar Member
kimbo wrote:
wikiloops mobile on my phones...seems to have died... all I get is pages of code... I can acmes the site via chrome , safari whatever, but not via the app. don't have an Iphone to try mine are all android.

Was there ever a solution figured out to this?
posted on #5
Hmmm I checked mine on Android and it works as before...
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
jaz100 from United States

"Global musical collaboration, a dream so well realized here on wikiloops. Wonderful support for those of us who aspire to worldwide, caring teamwork."

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.