mobile app dead?

posted on #1
User Avatar Supporter
wikiloops mobile on my phones...seems to have died... all I get is pages of code... I can acmes the site via chrome , safari whatever, but not via the app. don't have an Iphone to try mine are all android.
he who works with his hands, is a labourer
he who works with his hands and his head, is a craftsman
he who works with his hands, his head, and his heart, is an artist.....(I just dont work)
posted on #2
User Avatar Member
I am in the same boat, Kimbo. Same situation. All code on Android too. I just uninstalled it and am here trying to find the link to reinstall it to see if turning it off and on again really works. Lol
posted on #3
User Avatar Member
As a quick update, I uninstalled and reinstalled v2.1 and it is still all code. The browser page looks fine on my phone. I just won't get push notifications if someone has posted remixes or sent me a message.
posted on #4
User Avatar Member
kimbo wrote:
wikiloops mobile on my phones...seems to have died... all I get is pages of code... I can acmes the site via chrome , safari whatever, but not via the app. don't have an Iphone to try mine are all android.

Was there ever a solution figured out to this?
posted on #5
Hmmm I checked mine on Android and it works as before...
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
AndersAxel from Denmark

"I have been thinking about an online jam/recording/networking platform for years, and all of a sudden wikiloops shows up in my google search. Thanks!"

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy ..