Home »Forum»Feedback and Suggestions»Ticket - shoutbox keeps showing the same messages over and over again

Ticket - shoutbox keeps showing the same messages over and over again

posted on #1
Win7/CHrome

not an important one, not urgent:

If I leave a window open for a while the shoutbox keeps multiplying messages, it only goes away when I press ctrl+F5 . But when listening to an album or radio this starts the playlist from the start, so not always a good solution.

If you look at the screenshot, the same 3 comments will multiply all the way up the scrollbar.

I am pretty sure we used to have it before, but not as severe as now. It seems the chatbox bug has found a mate and.... ;)
TeeGee attached the following image:

Edited by TeeGee on July 02 2019 13:22
posted on #2
TeeGee wrote:
Win7/CHrome

It seems the chatbox bug has found a mate and.... ;)

They're very productive, those bugs... get lots of kiddies :D

I can confirm this on Linux/Firefox. I thought it might be my OS and browser, didn't investigate further, because I also consider this low priority...

Cheers,
Wolfgang
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Chuck Stew from Germany

"I´m not a very good guitarist but this site is awesome. Will keep on supporting :-) Greetings from Germany :-)"

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.