New to me

posted on #1
User Avatar Supporter
Thought this would be a good place to share music that is NEW to me and you. Being an Old Fart and growing up through the 60s -till now I think sometimes that the state of music is horrible if the radio pops on in a car or God forbid I find myself at a mall, or a place that is pumping in music from today.

BUT really there are lots of GREAT bands that make music that is really inspiring. Here's one from this morning I heard. Has a real 60s flair to it. They are Hungarians.

BTW if you just discovered a band that is 50 years old or 60 or 80 years old share a video or something that is new to you..

[youtube]fVeZHi9I5zE[/youtube]
Edited by GemmyF on July 09 2019 03:16
https://seaseesongs.bandcamp.com
Member of the Virtual Band - SeaSeeSongs
posted on #2
User Avatar Supporter
Yea, these guys are fixed on the music and not seeming to care about what's top of the pops. So good to hear a tight little band that does their own thing. Some Zappa influence in a few of the tracks.
You're only as old as you smell
posted on #3
Quite enjoyed this band :W
posted on #4
User Avatar Supporter
TeeGee wrote:
Quite enjoyed this band :W

They have kind of a Allman Bros band with the twin guitars --then they go off new places---that new Album of theirs is definitely worth checking out---Amazing.

Hopefully other Loopers will put up new finds even if they are 100yrs old--if the music is--- new to them.
Edited by GemmyF on July 09 2019 17:13
https://seaseesongs.bandcamp.com
Member of the Virtual Band - SeaSeeSongs
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
anonymous

"I am happy and proud to be a continued supporting member of the loops. This is such a fantastic site.. it's opened up a whole new world to me... literally.. it's awesome collaborating with so many talented people from all across the globe."

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.