To many playlists??

posted on #1
User Avatar Supporter
I cannot make new playlist because my browser won't let me scroll down far enough, do I have to many playlists??
Device tablet, android, any browser app

Cheers

Tom
Frenzie
posted on #2
User Avatar Member
I have many play list but not as many as you so I don't know if I will have that problem. I use Firefox on my windows7 laptop and android smart phone so far it's OK.
posted on #3
User Avatar Supporter
Hi Tom, the same thing happens to me, it does not let me open new playlists, I thought it was something of my laptop, or that some option had been deconfigured, but I see that I am not the only one who has that problem...
posted on #4
User Avatar Member
Frenzie:
28 list, 12 albums, 78 albums featuring.
Total entrees on page = 118

Ivax:
31 list, 24 albums, 110 albums featuring.
Total entrees on page = 165

GBD:
26 list ( still adding ) 0 albums, 8 albums featuring.
Total entrees on page = 34 :(

Ivax wins by 3 more entrees on list :D

B) Maybe limited by the amount of songs in the list but I’m not counting them .:)
Edited by GBD on August 19 2019 08:19
posted on #5
User Avatar Supporter
Nice count, I don't know what's the problem probably platform related using same platforms as Ivax(Xavi)
Frenzie
posted on #6
User Avatar Supporter
What is true is that I have to go making albums, in order to store the new playlists,I used Firefox and Chrome :o
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
MalCo from Ireland

"If only Wikiloops was around when I was younger, I would be a lot richer as a musician. I,ts great to share. Thanks Wikiloops."

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.