Home » Forum » Open mic at the Blue Iguana »
SufiSoul WorldMusic festival

SufiSoul WorldMusic festival

posted on #1
Dick Supporter
hey there,

I have been talking about this festival here and there, and those familiar with wikiloops will know I earned the cash needed to get this site running in by doing the soundengineering on this event.
I produced a CD recorded on the 2010 festival last year (see "my first CD"-thread...), so theres a stong connection with wikiloops and the SufiSoulFestival.

Now, upcoming weekend it will be the time again, me busy with preparing the whole audio gear needed for a two day festival.
This festival in rural germany draws Sufi people from all over the world, including far places like pakistan or australia, so I thought it would be nice to tell the wikilonians about it.
If someone is interested in witnessing this quite special event, its taking place in 53945 Kall this weekend. Use google or youtube to get a grip on what happening there, and make sure to say hi to the sound crew with the wikishirts on :)
posted on #2
Pete-Silence
Hey Dick,
show us some results of your recordings please.
Hope you guys had a great time on the festival.
I heard it was a great success.

Cheers Pete
+1
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
Dick Supporter
well, it was indeed, and the recordings are soo good, I am starting to negotiate further use with the bands again :)

I'd love to share some material, but I'll wait for prior clearance by the involved artists - gotta play it fair.

I'll let ya know as soon as somethings available!

Dick
+3
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
I love this place!! its all about the music&supporting eachother nothing else!! :)
frenzie from Netherlands

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy.