Home »Forum»Open mic at the Blue Iguana »The Wikiloops shirt holiday picture thread

The Wikiloops shirt holiday picture thread

posted on #1
Having posted a picture of me in Vietnam while proudly wearing my blue Wikiloops t-shirt I thought it would start a thread where people can show similar holiday shots whilst wearing Wikiloops merchandise.

The rules are easy: post a picture with a wikishirt, tell us about the location.

Here is mine from my recent vacation in Vietnam. I loved it, had a lot of fun and managed to go two weeks without any digestive problems :D

For a western person, eating, transport and hotels are really affordable, for our last night we had a room at a 4 star hotel for 35 euro, and that was bloody great! You could virtually eat off the lobby floor, it was that shiny. The food is cool and also very affordable. The people are friendly and helpful, the only sour note is that when going in tourist areas taxi drivers and restaurant hunters are constantly harassing you. But overall I enjoyed it. Saigon, da nangh, Hà long, Hanoi, Sa Pa in two weeks, took some trains, busses, sleeper busses, internal flights, taxis and rented scooters on several locations. Great fun, Vietnam gets my thumbs up :W
TeeGee attached the following image:

Edited by TeeGee on November 17 2019 12:05
posted on #2
From our last holidays (and in my gallery as well): Zuleikha & me (in Wikiloops hoodie) at Bruxelles Midi train station:

[img]https://wloops2.r.worldssl.net/galleries/53023/files/57678ab8e785a0a2a4008a16a6b29d9c.jpg[/img]

That was on our way to London, England - after our car broke down short before Brussels... kind of expensive trip, but really worth every minute of it.
posted on #3
User Avatar Supporter
From a few years ago. My holydays with a walk around the valleys from Oberstdorf im Allgäu.

[img]https://wloops2.r.worldssl.net/galleries/10709/files/wl-gal-1-1467556113.jpg[/img]
Edited by adu on November 22 2019 22:54
Rockin´ in a free world !
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
aleonz from Indonesia

"One of the best place to do music jamming online!"

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy ..