Home » Forum » Open mic at the Blue Iguana »
The Wikiloops shirt holiday picture thread

The Wikiloops shirt holiday picture thread

posted on #1
TeeGee Supporter
Having posted a picture of me in Vietnam while proudly wearing my blue Wikiloops t-shirt I thought it would start a thread where people can show similar holiday shots whilst wearing Wikiloops merchandise.

The rules are easy: post a picture with a wikishirt, tell us about the location.

Here is mine from my recent vacation in Vietnam. I loved it, had a lot of fun and managed to go two weeks without any digestive problems :D

For a western person, eating, transport and hotels are really affordable, for our last night we had a room at a 4 star hotel for 35 euro, and that was bloody great! You could virtually eat off the lobby floor, it was that shiny. The food is cool and also very affordable. The people are friendly and helpful, the only sour note is that when going in tourist areas taxi drivers and restaurant hunters are constantly harassing you. But overall I enjoyed it. Saigon, da nangh, Hà long, Hanoi, Sa Pa in two weeks, took some trains, busses, sleeper busses, internal flights, taxis and rented scooters on several locations. Great fun, Vietnam gets my thumbs up :W
TeeGee attached the following image:

Edited by TeeGee on November 17, 2019 at 12:05 PM
+6
posted on #2
wjl Supporter
From our last holidays (and in my gallery as well): Zuleikha & me (in Wikiloops hoodie) at Bruxelles Midi train station:

[img]https://wloops2.r.worldssl.net/galleries/53023/files/57678ab8e785a0a2a4008a16a6b29d9c.jpg[/img]

That was on our way to London, England - after our car broke down short before Brussels... kind of expensive trip, but really worth every minute of it.
+8
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
adu Supporter
From a few years ago. My holydays with a walk around the valleys from Oberstdorf im Allgäu.

[img]https://wloops2.r.worldssl.net/galleries/10709/files/wl-gal-1-1467556113.jpg[/img]
+13
posted on #4
TeeGee Supporter
Man, due to covid travelling has been restricted, but now I did it woohoo! Here is the Wikiloops shirt this morning in beautiful Israel :) very hot but there was an ice cream van nearby and cooling down in a small river.

+9
posted on #6
Pewi Supporter
May 2018 , Wine connoisseurs know where that is
It was a wonderful vacation, although the wine was so expensive that we did not drink any.....
Pewi attached the following image:

+11
posted on #7
TeeGee Supporter
Corona did a lot of damage to our holidays and travel, but now I am back on it. Here from my recent trip to beautiful Rondo, South of Spain. Ole! 😉

+5
posted on #8
Tofzegrit Supporter
A first one from Morocco
Tofzegrit attached the following image:

+4
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Cabinet for Electric Guitar
169 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #9
Tofzegrit Supporter
Greece

+7
posted on #10
Tofzegrit Supporter
Sicilia 2018

+2
posted on #11
TeeGee Supporter
Me nd the shirt went on a holiday to Sicily. We came upon this 2500 year old temple that was never completed but is still standing. It was windy, and I was a bit ill from a flu or corona or whatever, so I look a bit more off than usual. But, I survived ;)

+3
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
It's better than sitting on the couch watching TV !!! The Wiki Crew Rocks !!!
WHITEPONGO from United States

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy.