Home » Forum » Open mic at the Blue Iguana »
The guitar you dream to have and play

The guitar you dream to have and play

posted on #1
ROBJOL Supporter
I have many guitars but there is one I dream to have and play: B&G Little Sister Crossroads. If I can find a left handed one, I would like to bring it to Steinfeld next august.

[youtube]PJ4MOIOUbnk[/youtube]
+5
posted on #2
blubasso
She has a beautiful mellow sound <3
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
eGiL
If I had $8000 to spend on a bass :O [img]https://www.fbass.com/img/gallery/main/bnf_5_final.jpg[/img]
+4
posted on #4
blubasso
eGiL wrote:
If I had $8000 to spend on a bass :O [img]https://www.fbass.com/img/gallery/main/bnf_5_final.jpg[/img]

OMG! He's awesome :O
+2
posted on #5
TeeGee Supporter
I would love to have a Peter Green or Paul Kossoff Les Paul like this one

[youtube]6wcQ-9hVAj8[/youtube]
+3
posted on #6
ROBJOL Supporter
Hey TG. You can fulfill your dream for 179 euros. I bought a Harley Benton.

Here is the link.

[youtube]DWsMvo348HM[/youtube]
+3
posted on #7
TeeGee Supporter
Lol Rob. I will try to buy a proper Les Paul one day... My son tried out a Harley Benton acoustic a few months ago, we sent it back and bought a Yamaha - a little bit more expensive but much better. I like a bit of quality. P.S. in those videos they always sound fantastic ;)
+3
posted on #8
bluvation Supporter
I've always wanted to own an old Martin acoustic, any model, I've never heard a bad one. I have a cheap Martin Sigma GCR-7 made in Japan in the 70s that has a really nice tone specially when played by someone who can finger pick like the guy featured playing the same model in the second video. I actually think it holds it's own against the D28 featured in the first video although I'd still love to own an old D28. Maybe I'll be lucky one day and find one in the garbage like this guy.
[youtube]8VLXaA10rd0[/youtube]
[youtube]g-M68rlqOGg[/youtube]
+1
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Electric Guitar
159 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #9
ROBJOL Supporter
TeeGee wrote:
Lol Rob. I will try to buy a proper Les Paul one day... My son tried out a Harley Benton acoustic a few months ago, we sent it back and bought a Yamaha - a little bit more expensive but much better. I like a bit of quality. P.S. in those videos they always sound fantastic ;)

You are absolutely right. In Canada I have a strat special edition but I am bored of carrying guitars in planes airports and trains. So I bought this Harley Benton for when I am in Germany. Not high quality but it is OK. I also bought a Taylor classical guitar and I leave my Martin acoustic here. So I can travel easier.
+1
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
It's better than sitting on the couch watching TV !!! The Wiki Crew Rocks !!!
WHITEPONGO from United States

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy.