posted on #1
User Avatar Supporter
Hi to you all.
I am a new member having trawled through many sites before I came upon this slice of music heaven. My name is Richie, I LOVE my Metal, be it NWOBHM, Thrash, Death, or whatever genre it can be. I play guitar (mostly rhythm but starting to teach myself a little lead), play the drums and I sing (although the neighbours might disagree with that one).
Am looking to meet like-minded musos from all over the World and see what musical delights we can all make/share. Have played in bands over the years and have done small collaborations including with a band in America (I am from England but lived in Australia for 13 years).
I have just invested in both Ableton Live 10 and Pro Tools...…. Now all I need to do is learn how to use them to full effect so, any hints, tips or pitfalls to look out for would be greatly appreciated.
Well, enough waffle, am really keen to get going on here although having heard the level of music so far I think I may have to up my game considerably.
Thanks for stopping by to read this.
Cheers,

Richie.
RiffieRich
posted on #2
Hey Richie, welcome again - we got quite a few Metal fans here, looking forward to hearing you sing in anger ;) . Have fun, see you out there
posted on #3
Hey Richie !
Welcome to wikiloops ! I'm sure you will love it in the long run ;)
clusters Clusters CLUSTERS !!!!!!
posted on #4
hi there RiffieRich, welcome to the loops from me :) have FUN :)
posted on #5
User Avatar Supporter
Welcome ! Metal is a minority here I would say as most played genre. Don't get ne wrong plenty of Metal being done here and glad to have a new shredder, look forward to hear some of your work have fun :W
posted on #6
User Avatar Supporter
Welcome to the Loops!!! This place is a lot of fun and the people here are supportive, talented and kind. ENJOY!!!!
keith
Kmoon235
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
JohninFrance from Scotland

"This site is worthy of all the support it can get, as it represents the true spirit of musicians the world over. Keeping music generous and honest."

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy ..