Home »Forum»Hey there...»Finally diving in to this site (guitar, USA)

Finally diving in to this site (guitar, USA)

posted on #1
User Avatar Member
Hello music makers/lovers,

I signed up for this wonderful site several years ago (8, apparently), with hopes of jumping in. I am just now getting to following through. Like many others, I have a bit of free time at home now...

I've been playing guitar (primarily electric, but love acoustic as well)for over 30 years now (gasp...hard to believe). It's been a constant in my life and an ongoing source of pleasure. I'm an amateur and am always looking to grow my skills. It is pretty humbling listening to some of the incredible collaborations on here.

Looking forward to eventually joining up virtually...

I hope that everyone is faring well in this tough time.

Pickngrin
Edited by Pickngrin on March 27 2020 15:50
posted on #2
Better late than never :D Welcome to the Loops, look forward hearing your guitar here :W
posted on #3
Yeah ! feel free to join any jam you like ! that's what the loops is all about :D Welcome aboard !
clusters Clusters CLUSTERS !!!!!!
posted on #4
User Avatar Supporter
Welkom to the best place to be when your online. Looking forward to hear your music.
music is the language all people understand so lets make music instead of war❤
posted on #5
User Avatar Member
Thank you for the warm welcomes.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
ivax from Spain

"I think that Wikiloops is the dream that every musician had ever... to share ideas and projects, even is a form of collective learning, fusion of styles, good atmosphere among friends, always with respect..."

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy ..