Home »Forum»Open mic at the Blue Iguana »Help a horse, play a song

Help a horse, play a song

posted on #1
User Avatar Supporter
A horse rescue in FL is looking for some musicians to donate up to 20 minutes of time to perform some music on the app Zoom that will then be live streamed on facebook. If you would like to donate a little time, I know it will be for a great cause. Our two horses came from this rescue and we have seen many survivors and success stories that would have ended much differently if it was not for this rescue and they need funds to operate. They will be streaming the music while asking for viewers to donate money or time. I was asked to do this by them and I thought it would be cool if they were to get some help from around the globe so I am posting this here. If you would like to participate or want more info, I will be happy to get you involved or find the answer to your questions.
posted on #2
User Avatar Supporter
A noble cause. I don't know if I can be of help. I do not use any social network except W-L, and am a refractory prehistoric ... But I have heart. I'm ready to give some of my music for the horses.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Marcelo D from Brasil

"I found amazing people and great musicians here. There is no place like the loops in the whole world. Its the most rich musical experience available."

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy ..