Live gigs

posted on #1
User Avatar Supporter
Hey all,

Everybody staying at home? No gigs to perform!?
My latest was October 10th.... with a bandproject named JazzyFour.

[youtube]zgZJjiUyouo[/youtube]

What about you all?

Cheers,

Marc
Or something like that! :)
posted on #2
User Avatar Supporter
Great band! Been a long time since my last gig.
posted on #3
User Avatar Supporter
Always this famous blue purple lighting around you :)
posted on #4
User Avatar Supporter
Cool band Marc .. nice smooth jazzy stuff. I guess that's why most of us are on the loops - we no longer do much live playing ... "dead playing"??? :D
posted on #5
User Avatar Supporter
So good to see/hear you again. I really missed the jam this year and hope all gets sorted before I'm too old to be able to lug myself and gear half way around the world.

I also missed playing at the Australian festival with my band. I've had occasions to play with others and minor gigs as New Zealand isn't in lockdown.

On the 15th I'll be playing with my favorite NZ guitarist for a dancer's workshop over three days. It's being held in a remote lodge that's on a very remote beach with forests behind and miles of beach without a living soul to be seen. It will be 100% improvised and the dancers are all doing improvisations as well. I've played with this guitarist many times in improvised situations. He's very musical and full of surprises. Should be interesting!
You're only as old as you smell
posted on #6
User Avatar Supporter
Fantastic Marc!! great band and sound!! :W
:)
posted on #7
User Avatar Supporter
Top level Marc ! I guess the pleasure you have to play with a band like this :) :W
Music knows us better than we know it !
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
abyssinal from United States

"I support wikiloops because it's a great way for musicians around the world to share ideas and not have their egos kill each other. Thanks."

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy ..