Home »Forum»Feedback and Suggestions»Breadcrumbs incorrect under player

Breadcrumbs incorrect under player

posted on #1
User Avatar Member
This may already be known...but the phrase "Type missing instrument here" appears as part of the instrument list.

Example attached.
cmdr_chill
posted on #2
Founder
Hey & thanks for the hint!
do you have a sample link of that, please? Haven't seen this one before... weird how some things sneak in, or remain unnoticed for quite long sometimes :)
posted on #3
User Avatar Member
Hi Richard

I don't have the mix number to hand but it's shown on the RHS of screenshot I attached to my report.

However, if this helps I noticed that there were five tracks in the mix and checked (at random) another track also with five mixes to see if the player displayed the same text - but it didn't.

Mark
Edited by cmdr_chill on November 25 2020 12:47
cmdr_chill
posted on #4
can you please click on "edit" on your post and re-upload the screenshot? Sometimes the picture does not upload on the first try, only if you edit and re-upload ;)
Edited by TeeGee on November 25 2020 16:57
posted on #5
User Avatar Member
Hi TeeGee

I'll do that but first I'll need the page counter on "The Latest Jams" page to work correctly so I can replicate the steps I took to find the error. Unfortunately I didn't save the screenshot after I uploaded it as an attachment.

Mark
cmdr_chill
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
jmrukkers from Switzerland

"Wikiloops - the biggest, baddest truly global jam ever. Happening right here, right now, at wikiloops.com!"

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy ..