Home »Forum»Open mic at the Blue Iguana »Good left handed guitarists

Good left handed guitarists

posted on #1
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 220
Joined: 26.07.12
[youtube]d9eNyWFT64o[/youtube]
:o
posted on #2
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 5
Joined: 01.12.13
Fantastic duet:D:D Big Joe Bonamassa fan, seen him live many times, now I will have to look for Eric Gales videos... lefty rules hahaha:D:D
posted on #3
User Avatar Member
Posts: 16
Joined: 24.04.12
davidaustin wrote:
Fantastic duet:D:D Big Joe Bonamassa fan, seen him live many times, now I will have to look for Eric Gales videos... lefty rules hahaha:D:D


[img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/82/d3/16/82d3164324bf83b8316e3afed283edc0.jpg[/img]
posted on #4
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 5
Joined: 01.12.13
Ron...we already do rule the World:o just think if you had used Left handed mechanical engineers when franky and yourself built the CP1 you would still be sailing the Galaxy:|:D:D
posted on #5
User Avatar Member
Posts: 16
Joined: 24.04.12
davidaustin wrote:
Ron...we already do rule the World:o just think if you had used Left handed mechanical engineers when franky and yourself built the CP1 you would still be sailing the Galaxy:|:D:D


Now I understand why you folks across the pond drive on the wrong side of the road...it is your engineers, they are confused:P
posted on #6
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 220
Joined: 26.07.12
mortheol wrote:
davidaustin wrote:
Ron...we already do rule the World:o just think if you had used Left handed mechanical engineers when franky and yourself built the CP1 you would still be sailing the Galaxy:|:D:D


Now I understand why you folks across the pond drive on the wrong side of the road...it is your engineers, they are confused:P




In french we say "maladroit" and not "malagauche" :D
:o
posted on #7
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 220
Joined: 26.07.12
[youtube]JiL5JpUtjqY[/youtube]
:o
posted on #8
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 220
Joined: 26.07.12
[youtube]k8jAmwcQXdA[/youtube]
:o
posted on #9
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 220
Joined: 26.07.12
[youtube]fwAAQawJflQ[/youtube]
:o
posted on #10
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 220
Joined: 26.07.12
[youtube]0xTHMDrRUKo[/youtube]
:o
posted on #11
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 471
Joined: 27.02.15
Then you get confusing people like me who are entirely left-handed and left-footed but play the drums and guitar right-handed! We're the ones you've got to watch out for - working from the inside! :D
Edited by mpointon on December 01 2020 15:05
If you make a mistake, do it again and make it look like you meant to do it!
posted on #12
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 220
Joined: 26.07.12
[youtube]vhnALtYhMc4[/youtube]
:o
posted on #13
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 220
Joined: 26.07.12
[youtube]_PVjcIO4MT4[/youtube]
:o
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
digitalsin from Phillipines

"I support wikiloops it promotes collaboration of musicians world wide"

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy ..