Jamulus

posted on #1
Marceys Supporter
Posts: 159
Joined: Jun 9, 2014
Some Jamulus users here...?

Could be fun to try some live jams! :)

Marc
+1
posted on #2
blubasso
Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Apr 20, 2016
Marceys wrote:
Some Jamulus users here...?

Could be fun to try some live jams! :)

Marc


Well... maybe. What's Jamulus?
+1
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Electric Guitar
2.249 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
wjl Supporter
Posts: 796
Joined: Feb 14, 2018
blubasso wrote:
Marceys wrote:
Some Jamulus users here...?

Could be fun to try some live jams! :)

Marc


Well... maybe. What's Jamulus?


Stefano,

it's one (of many) ways and programs with which people try to make music together over the internet in real time. Haven't tried it yet, but some say that this one is better than others, so you could give it a try.

There are many howtos, I found this one should explain it even for people who are no natwork admins:

[youtube]fKdTKvKFh24[/youtube]

Hope that helps? Let us know if and how this works.

Cheers,
Wolfgang
+2
posted on #4
blubasso
Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Apr 20, 2016
wjl wrote:
blubasso wrote:
Marceys wrote:
Some Jamulus users here...?

Could be fun to try some live jams! :)

Marc


Well... maybe. What's Jamulus?


Stefano,

it's one (of many) ways and programs with which people try to make music together over the internet in real time. Haven't tried it yet, but some say that this one is better than others, so you could give it a try.

There are many howtos, I found this one should explain it even for people who are no natwork admins:

[youtube]fKdTKvKFh24[/youtube]

Hope that helps? Let us know if and how this works.

Cheers,
Wolfgang


Oh i see...

Well, it could be interesting in the future, for me, if someone from Wikiloops wish to join me and others for a "visual" jam.
Danke sehr Wolfgang! :)
+1
posted on #5
Marceys Supporter
Posts: 159
Joined: Jun 9, 2014
There is a server up and running

"WikiLoops Live jams"

cheers,

Marc
+3
posted on #6
blubasso
Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Apr 20, 2016
Very good!
As soon as possible i will download the software and i will joining in.

Well, i need to practicise my bass: since Genuary i didn't play it at all... ;)
posted on #7
Ernie440 Supporter
Posts: 311
Joined: Feb 27, 2016
Windows 10 needed!! :O haha I'm still using 7 :D
+1
posted on #8
blubasso
Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Apr 20, 2016
Ernie440 wrote:
Windows 10 needed!! :O haha I'm still using 7 :D


As for as i know, Win10 is for free if you have an original copy of Win7
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
Condenser Clip Microphone for Ovid System
49 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
wikiloops online jamsessions wird präsentiert mit freundlichem Support von:
user profile image
Without wikiloops I would have stayed forever silent ;o)
Uloisius aus Europe

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy.