Home »Forum»Hey there...»Introduction (kind of late!)

Introduction (kind of late!)

posted on #1
User Avatar Member
Hi all, folks!!
It's been a little while since I joined this awesome place, but I got really sucked up into jamming like there was no tomorrow, at least in the time I can find for myself out of my wife-and-three-kids household.
So, here we are, my name is Marco and I live in Milano, Italy. I played the piano for a good few years when I was young and got some formal music education. Got into teaching myself on the bass guitar in 2012, with the help of Ed Friedland's great method books. A couple of years ago I also joined the SBL Academy, which is really giving me a slow constant boost.
I like several kinds of music: I generally tend towards rock, progressive rock, soul and free jazz, but I have LOADS of fun playing blues as well.

I can already say this is a one-of-a-kind virtual place, I fell in love very quickly! I hope to keep on recording music with all of you lads, and I hope you will enjoy my contribution to this big family.

See you around!
Edited by MarcoTJ on December 19 2020 21:37
--------
MTJ
posted on #2
User Avatar Supporter
Welcome! Being a hater of books myself.... it is not a bad thing ;) Grab a track and get going ;) The rules here? Stay with the theme, key and tempo.... or go your own way ;) Please feel and be free, do your thing ;)
Edited by eGiL on December 20 2020 00:13
https://open.spotify.com/artist/1uS65W1wu9Mj1prjv5fF4o?si=IXPCUEo3RquZybR77U0j6g
posted on #3
User Avatar Member
eGil i miss your music on Wikiloops with Jim dearly.
Edited by Blueberry on December 23 2020 00:01
posted on #4
Glad to have you onboard Marco :) welcome to wikiloops !
clusters Clusters CLUSTERS !!!!!!
posted on #5
User Avatar Supporter
Welcome to you Marco :)
You will find here a lot of things to undertake the dialogues.
posted on #6
Hey Marco - welcome, and it's good to have you on board :) Enjoy, and have a good time :)

And merry Christmas,
Wolfgang
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Neddings from Netherlands

"I support wikiloops because making music costs money, listening to good music is priceless"

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy ..