Thank you <3

posted on #1
To my Wikiloops friends, I am so grateful for all the fun I have had here at the loops
thanks so much for the lovely music, I couldn't do what I do without you all :)
sending greetings and best wishes for the New Year too, Shi <3
posted on #2
User Avatar Supporter
Shi wrote:
To my Wikiloops friends, I am so grateful for all the fun I have had here at the loops
thanks so much for the lovely music, I couldn't do what I do without you all :)
sending greetings and best wishes for the New Year too, Shi <3

Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you too dear Shi.
I hope much more fun to be had with you in the new year :)
posted on #3
User Avatar Supporter
Yeah Shi.. a good moment to stop and say thank you for this wonderful Wikiworld we are allowed to live in. you know, I was still a pupil when I played in my first band and this was so exciting and cool and great - I was shure to become a professional musician. Then when I was a student, indeed I earned all m money by playing music and felt previliged - while my friends had to work hard for life, I went out on weekends and played music .. how nice and easy! And then, after I got my PhD I simply had to decide for one way, and I took the one as a scientist not a musician. Active music vanished somehow slowly from my life. I changed my jobs some times, and found myself being a managing director in the industry .. no music left over then... Every 3 months I saw my old Nylon sitting in the corner and I grabbed it to realize: no inspiration, no skills, no fun .. until twi things happened within 12 months: First I got fired from one day to another. Instead of being panicing I had a coffe and thought: ok man, you got time now, payed my coffee jumped in my car, went to a music store and bought my first electric guitar!! Happy!! And then I got a new job and some months later a colleague told me of Wikiloops (actually in front on a blues club in Chicago) .. and this changed everything!! I met you guys - and to be honest - you two guys above, Shi and Frankie especially - wonderful musicians, super friendly, open, embracing, patient and welcoming every contribution. Music's back in my life, and friends I can tell you, that has been changing my life. And actually this is all coming from you wikifriends.. Sorry I babbled a lot and bore you .. what I want to say: This is a magic place with magic people.. And I want to thank you .. very much!
Edited by Offfocus on December 22 2020 23:21
posted on #4
User Avatar Member
That is a very nice music story, Offfocus! I've been here for a very short time, but I can say this place is bursting with positive energy and pushing my musical feelings like an afterburner. So, from myself as well, a deep thank you and best wishes for Merry Xmas+happy 2021! Tons of music are waiting

Ciao
--------
MTJ
posted on #5
Thanks go back to you dear Shi, with all the best wishes to you and to everyone you love :) <3

Everyone else here as well of course, we're family thanks to Dick and to great moderators like Shi, OliVBee, TeeGee, jmrukkers, and Tu :) And all other musicians as well :) Be well my friends, and have a nice, healthy, and happy new year :) <3

Selfish as I am, I also wish for many more collaborations to come dear Shi :) <3

Be well, stay safe, and take care everyone,
Wolfgang :) <3
posted on #6
User Avatar Member
You will have to work a bit with the translator :P

Grazie Shi per aver aperto questo topic. Grazie a questo posto, a chi lo ha pensato, creato e mantenuto. Grazie a tutti voi loopers che rendete questo posto caldo e accogliente, specialmente in questo periodo pandemico.

Auguro a tutti noi un 2021 migliore! <3
posted on #7
User Avatar Supporter
Hello all wikiloops members and all who want to become one!

I would also like to say thank you to all of you for the fun and the friendly atmosphere.
For many of us this place was a certain place of refuge in the past year. Of course, I also want to thank Dick and his team for this.

I wish you all and your loved ones a nice, quiet and peaceful Christmas. And for the next year I wish that you all make music healthy and lively again and for all of us that we (humanity) experience a positive change and that life takes place again with more social contacts.

Do it well and stay the way you are!

Your Adu. ;)
Rockin´ in a free world !
posted on #8
I'd like to use this opportunity to thank all the community as well ! Wikiloops is such a precious and friendly place :) So my best thankies go to any of you guys and girls who make wikiloops the peace haven we love to enjoy every day ;)

And of course thank you Shi for giving us the occasion to bump on your post and express this vast amount of recognition :)
clusters Clusters CLUSTERS !!!!!!
posted on #9
User Avatar Supporter
It took a pandemic to drive me to this site and I'm so glad it did, this is a great community of people...one of the positive things, for me, of 2020 <3

I echo everyone's sentiments, Happy Holidays / Merry Christmas and Happy New Year wikiloopers! (Thank you Shi for starting this thread <3)
posted on #10
User Avatar Supporter
Just a quick smile to all of you and wanting to be included in all the thanks mentioned above.
You're only as old as you smell
posted on #11
User Avatar Member
I also want to thank everyone for their kindness, inspiration and entertainment. When the time came that I knew my wife (and musical partner) was dying one of my fears was that my music would be lost forever, as I don't really enjoy just playing alone, nor do I have the energy to deal with being in a real band. Wikiloops and the people therein saved it and I'm playing more than ever. <3

And Merry Christmas to those so inclined!
posted on #12
User Avatar Supporter
ja Shi, es macht einfach Spass mit Euch zu jammen und wünsche Dir und allen WL auf diesen Planet ein schönes Corona freies Weihnachtsfest und einen gesunden Start ins Jahr2021:W
posted on #13
User Avatar Supporter
I Can't say it better then all of you wrote above so I only say thank you for the music :-- and inspiration and a healthy 2021
music is the language all people understand so lets make music instead of war❤
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Funkystan from France

"This is music and more than music. Musicians playing together and worlwide creative people melting what's good for them. Good vibes here ^^"

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy ..