Home »Forum»Open mic at the blue Iguana »Experience with a yamaha 01V96VCMi anyone?

experience with a yamaha 01V96VCMi anyone?

posted on #1
Supporter
I'm thinking to buy one for road & liverecording use...
does anyone happen to have any experience with this machine?
I'd be interested to learn some about latency issues and PC system requirements... I find it a bit hard to believe they say it will run 16 24bit channels via one USB connection... wondering if that will really work...

thanks for any help!
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #2
Absolument d'accord avec vous, il . Il me semble que c'est une excellente idée . Je suis d'accord avec vous .
posted on #3
Supporter
even tho I have a feeling immos comment is in no way in reply to my post, I'd like to close off this topic by teling you I have bought a yamaha 01V96i and it does work as a usb interface quite well, including functions of using it as a controller for cubase, which I really like... doing automatisations with real faders is so much better than having to use a mouse... and its funny to watch em move afterwards :)
this console is great, I love it, live and in the studio...
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
jackanythi from Italy

"5 bucks for all I got from this site is nothing...I'm just an oldie (51) begineer guitar player and these backtrack are very very useful for my improvement.Thanks and Happy Christmas from Italy"

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.