Home » Forum » Hey there... »
Hello all

Hello all

posted on #1
frazzgrun
Hello all, I'm Frazer, from Blackburn, Lancashire, UK. been playing guitar for 15 years now but I have ASD(Autistic Spectrum Disorder) and all the social anxiety’s that goes along with it, as a result in all that time playing I've never jammed or played with people so I'm hoping this will be a massive opportunity to grow as a musician :D.

I joined a while back for playing to backing tracks, but only now started contributing :D
+13
posted on #2
OliVBee Supporter
Hey Frazer ! Glad you decided to step in :) you'll have massive fun here ! Welcome aboard ;)
+1
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Electric Guitar
159 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
TeeGee Supporter
Hey Frazer,
welcome, and you've come to the right place! You can jam here with really good musicians, and the good thing is: There is no pressure and demands, just fun fun fun :D
+4
posted on #4
TEE-KWA Supporter
A very warm welcome to you. You've come to the right places. The guys on here are great freindly bunch of people. I'm adding you to my follow list... Enjoy the ride:W
+1
posted on #5
GrooveEnth
Welcome Frazzgrun. The best thing about Wikiloops is that the community here is unfailingly positive and supportive - have fun!
+1
posted on #6
Shi Supporter
and a warm welcome to the Loops from me Frazer :) Most of all, HAVE FUN :)
+1
posted on #7
hartmut Supporter
Hello Frazer,

Looking forward to hear your Guitar sing!

A warmth welcome to this place where you get delicious virtual tea in the chat (oh yes, lots of flavors!) and it won't be boring with all the fellows here uploading their nice contributions! :W
posted on #8
Navota Supporter
Nice to have you here it's the best place when your online so enjoy the music:W:)
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Rode NT1-A Complete Vocal Recording
299 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
I support wikiloops because it's a great way for musicians around the world to share ideas and not have their egos kill each other. Thanks.
abyssinal from United States

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy.