Home »Forum»Hey there...»Hello all

Hello all

posted on #1
User Avatar Member
Hello all, I'm Frazer, from Blackburn, Lancashire, UK. been playing guitar for 15 years now but I have ASD(Autistic Spectrum Disorder) and all the social anxiety’s that goes along with it, as a result in all that time playing I've never jammed or played with people so I'm hoping this will be a massive opportunity to grow as a musician :D.

I joined a while back for playing to backing tracks, but only now started contributing :D
Edited by frazzgrun on October 26 2021 01:28
posted on #2
Hey Frazer ! Glad you decided to step in :) you'll have massive fun here ! Welcome aboard ;)
clusters Clusters CLUSTERS !!!!!!
posted on #3
Hey Frazer,
welcome, and you've come to the right place! You can jam here with really good musicians, and the good thing is: There is no pressure and demands, just fun fun fun :D
posted on #4
User Avatar Supporter
A very warm welcome to you. You've come to the right places. The guys on here are great freindly bunch of people. I'm adding you to my follow list... Enjoy the ride:W
posted on #5
User Avatar Member
Welcome Frazzgrun. The best thing about Wikiloops is that the community here is unfailingly positive and supportive - have fun!
posted on #6
and a warm welcome to the Loops from me Frazer :) Most of all, HAVE FUN :)
posted on #7
User Avatar Supporter
Hello Frazer,

Looking forward to hear your Guitar sing!

A warmth welcome to this place where you get delicious virtual tea in the chat (oh yes, lots of flavors!) and it won't be boring with all the fellows here uploading their nice contributions! :W
Edited by hartmut on October 27 2021 20:00
posted on #8
User Avatar Supporter
Nice to have you here it's the best place when your online so enjoy the music:W:)
music is the language all people understand so lets make music instead of war❤
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
haddock from Sweden

"Wikiloops has not only improved my bassplaying, but I have also made new friends around the world! For example I visited Wade in NZ last year."

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy ..