Home »Forum»Hey there...»New Wikiloopian

New Wikiloopian

posted on #1
Hey guys,

Im Jordan from Canada and im pumped to be on this site! I play quite a few instruments, guitar being my main focus but i also play keys, drums, and bass. Yes im only 15 but i look forward to jamming with some of you!
posted on #2
Supporter
welcome JW - in case it really matters to you, you arent the youngest wikilonian around, so dont bother :) You seem to be quite a busy musician, so we all will be quite happy to have you around!

Wikiloops is a nice place to get together and do what we like, so no reason to feel bad about being "only" fifteen ;) Actually, 99% of all wikilonins must have been 15 at some point in their history, and most of them (including me) would have wished to have started playing in your age ;)

have fun around, and if theres any help needed to get ya started, feel free to ask ;)
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #3
Supporter
Hi Jordan!

Welcome on wikiloops! Don`t be afreaid - your age is beside the point - have fun jamming with the loonians :)
Tha bass has to be a lil louder...!
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
abyssinal from United States

"I support wikiloops because it's a great way for musicians around the world to share ideas and not have their egos kill each other. Thanks."

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.