Mañana

posted on #1
User Avatar Supporter
Hey Loops,

I'm still here. I know it's a stereotype but the title of this thread applies to getting my studio finished! Until it's completed, I cannot play, record or contribute to the 'loops. It's pretty much ready now - structure's finished, painting's done, electrical supply done, etc. - but I still don't have a window or a door! The people making it - a 'ferreteria metallica' as they're known in Spain - are not in a hurry and, after promises it'll be done this week, it'll be another couple of weeks now. They've only just started construction... To be fair, they're building a custom door which will be 15cm thick, due to its Rockwool lining (which I've provided) but it's been well over a month since I commissioned them for the work.

We've been in Spain since July now and we hoped work on the house would be done by now. But it's not. I will be back here soon. Soon being 'as soon as my studio is finished'! As you can see, nearly there!
mpointon attached the following image:

Edited by mpointon on December 03 2021 23:37
If you make a mistake, do it again and make it look like you meant to do it!
posted on #2
User Avatar Member
Big jobs like that, you know when it starts, but you never know when it ends...
To soon Martin ;)
posted on #3
User Avatar Supporter
So good to hear from you Martin and looking forward to hearing your drums liven up this place soon.

Cheers and best to you for the holidays if we don't otherwise connect.
You're only as old as you smell
posted on #4
User Avatar Member
What a cool space! very jealous!
Edited by Zoot on December 06 2021 14:59
Zoot
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
jmrukkers from Switzerland

"Wikiloops - the biggest, baddest truly global jam ever. Happening right here, right now, at wikiloops.com!"

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy ..