Home »Forum»Musicians forum»Who Else Wants To Form A Virtual Band?

Who Else Wants To Form A Virtual Band?

posted on #1
User Avatar Member
I'm looking to form a virtual band and need guitarists, drummers and keyboard players to jam and collaborate with.

I especially love blues, blues-rock and hard work.

My influences are Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Van Halen, Thin Lizzy, Cream, ZZ Top, Rival Sons, Deep Purple, Alice In Chains, Soundgarden, Smashing Pumpkins, Rory Gallagher, Depeche Mode, Gary Moore, Free, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Steely Dan, Johnny Winter, The Stone Roses, John Mayer, The Meters, Black Sabbath, Rush and many many more.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
posted on #2
User Avatar Member
Hey, I like some of the mentioned artists more than others and i don't really like blues, but for example The Meters, Alice in Chains, Black Sabbath - yes. I play drums, we can try if something will come out :)
posted on #3
User Avatar Member
Hi Matelox,

Great to hear from you. You play drums? Would love to jam and exchange ideas with you soon!
posted on #4
User Avatar Supporter
I would like to participate.Can we arrange band for tribute of some group which we like.It will be great experience.
posted on #5
User Avatar Supporter
Mabye I'm not what you looking for But I do like blues don't know if I can put up with you guys mabye I can give it a try and jam with you. I play the the Native American flute.
music is the language all people understand so lets make music instead of war❤
posted on #6
I can try my hand in this too. Im just new here but Ive been bluesin' and cruisin'for a while. I'm also dabbling in music production so I can get some drum tracks if needeed, but mostly I play guitars.

Let me upload something first so I can "get my foot at the door" so to speak. 😁
posted on #7
User Avatar Member
I wouldnt mind getting in on this. Alot of influences, pretty decent at all rock, most blues especially leads, and play alot of heavy stuff. Not one to shy away from the softer side mind you
doug bowling
posted on #8
User Avatar Member
I wouldnt mind getting in on this. Alot of influences, pretty decent at all rock, most blues especially leads, and play alot of heavy stuff. Not one to shy away from the softer side mind you
doug bowling
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
flythorn from England

"Wikiloops is a great idea, well executed and deserves support - come on guys, support it - you don't expect to get anything good for nothing!"

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy ..