Home »Forum»Hey there...»Jeffbeck is in the house.

Jeffbeck is in the house.

posted on #1
And I'm probably not what you expect because I have a decided lack of both talent and hair. I make up for it by being over-weight, though.

I played a very small amount of guitar and bass back in high school and then put it down for the next 25 years or so. About two years ago I decided to give it another shot and wouldn't you know it...I'm not one bit better now than I was then. That hasn't stopped me from amassing a mighty arsenal of guitars, though. Far from it. I seem to be a hoarder of sorts when it comes to guitars.

Anyway, what meager offerings I can manage to scrape together will get posted. If nothing else it'll make others really glad that they don't sound like me!

My influences range from 80s hair metal to new wave, classic rock and electronica/ambient. Not that it matters - none of those things are at all identifiable in my playing.

Anyway, I'm glad to have been introduced to this place - there's some really cool stuff being cobbled together here.
posted on #2
Supporter
yeah, welcome to the loops Jeff, if there was a thumb on forum posts, mine would be yours!
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #3
Supporter
Welcome Jeff! Love your sense of humor!! :) Enjoy WikiLoops! ~Jan
posted on #4
Thanks to both of you for the welcome. Much appreciated.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
akethesnaker from Sweden

"Perfect place to develop yourself musically"

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.