Home »Forum»Hey there...»Locked out of new account

Locked out of new account

posted on #1
User Avatar Member
Hi all.
I had an account here for quite a while but left here for a good 14 months or more. I went to re-join yesterday but, for some reason, was unable to log back in so I created a new account and paid for 3 months. However, I then managed to get back onto my old account (RiffieRich), but now am not able to access the new account (RiffieRichIsBack) for some reason. Each time I try the 'forgotten password' thing it takes me to my old account (Stupidly, I used the same email account when creating the new account). Can anyone please help me to log back in to the new one or is it just a case of writing off the 3 months subscription to the new one and paying on my original account, now that I am able to log in to that? Any help or assistance would be very much appreciated, many thanks.
RiffieRich
posted on #2
Hey man, sorry to hear about your problem. I forwarded the matter, please wait and you will get an answer - but might take some time to fix :)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Marceys from Netherlands

"Making music on WikiLoops is what binds us all! Thanks for the great rides all! "

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy ..