Home »Forum»Musicians forum»Want to write worship songs?

Want to write worship songs?

posted on #1
Hey,

Anybody out there want to write some Christian worship songs? If you are interested let's talk. I don't care what style we choose (rock, country, hip hop, dance, whatever) as long as it's fresh. I really don't want to make retreaded stale stuff. Anyway, I thought it would be fun and a good way to our my gifts.

Let me know if you are interested.

Tinkeround
Layin' down the beats like a novice
posted on #2
Supporter
Don't know how much this helps as my only instrument ability is drums . I am interested in doing original worship music. Some bass,etc.samples(files) are available.Let me know a follower in Christ.D
posted on #3
I would be interested. I play bass. Let me know if you need me. Blesseings
posted on #4
Supporter
I wouldnt mind contributing some guitar and lyrics etc. The hard part IMO would be finding a singer. A GOOD singer. Us guitar players are a dime a dozen lol
posted on #5
Guitarist in church . just tell me if u might need
kennyadry
posted on #6
I might me be able to provide some lyrics. I wrote many of them years ago for a songwriting duo (nothing published). It would be fun to see what new songs would evolve out of the lyrics.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Itocpogo from United States

"Jamming with others is so easy and there is an atmosphere of cooperation and morale support with musicians which is priceless and why I support wiki!"

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.