Home »Forum»Musicians forum»Want to write worship songs?

Want to write worship songs?

posted on #1
Hey,

Anybody out there want to write some Christian worship songs? If you are interested let's talk. I don't care what style we choose (rock, country, hip hop, dance, whatever) as long as it's fresh. I really don't want to make retreaded stale stuff. Anyway, I thought it would be fun and a good way to our my gifts.

Let me know if you are interested.

Tinkeround
Layin' down the beats like a novice
posted on #2
Don't know how much this helps as my only instrument ability is drums . I am interested in doing original worship music. Some bass,etc.samples(files) are available.Let me know a follower in Christ.D
posted on #3
Supporter
I would be interested. I play bass. Let me know if you need me. Blesseings
posted on #4
Supporter
I wouldnt mind contributing some guitar and lyrics etc. The hard part IMO would be finding a singer. A GOOD singer. Us guitar players are a dime a dozen lol
posted on #5
Guitarist in church . just tell me if u might need
kennyadry
posted on #6
I might me be able to provide some lyrics. I wrote many of them years ago for a songwriting duo (nothing published). It would be fun to see what new songs would evolve out of the lyrics.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Cyphers from United States

"I've been looking for a site like this. My musician friends at Boeing don't know the recording end of music, so this is awesome!"

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.