Ima Noob

posted on #1
Hi all, I found this site while searching for backing (drum) tracks for an original tune that I wrote. It's nothing special. It's just a very slight variation on a 12 Bar blues format. I was trying to learn SRV's "Vodoo Child" several years ago when it first came to me. It's been stuck in my head ever since and I'm hoping that some here will give some input on it.

I've been working on a clean recording to upload and I've invited a family member (drummer) who is familiar with the song to join the site as well.

I'm looking forward to learning some new things and I'm looking forward to just jammin along too!

~ Bluz
Edited by Bluzcaster on 04-03-2013 09:03
posted on #2
Supporter
You have two option for your track.
1) Find a suitable drum backing and add your stuff, some editing may be required.
2) make a recording without drums, upload and see what happens...
Pure fingerstyle
posted on #3
nilton wrote:
You have two option for your track.
1) Find a suitable drum backing and add your stuff, some editing may be required.
2) make a recording without drums, upload and see what happens...

Thanks, Nilton. That's what I am working on (#2.) I would like to use an existing track to play along with but I couldn't find one that fits. That's why I'm excited to see what others can do with my upload. :)
posted on #4
Supporter
cool, looking forward to your first tune on the loops!
Have fun around and happy jamming!
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #5
Dick wrote:
cool, looking forward to your first tune on the loops!
Have fun around and happy jamming!

Thank you sir... I'm looking forward to it. I've already been enjoying everyone else's work. Good stuff.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
TommyDarko from United States

"I love WikiLoops because I can collab with other musicians. I also love to jam out to great indie tracks-most are better than today's hits! "

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.