Home » Forum » Hey there... »
Ima Noob

Ima Noob

posted on #1
Bluzcaster
Hi all, I found this site while searching for backing (drum) tracks for an original tune that I wrote. It's nothing special. It's just a very slight variation on a 12 Bar blues format. I was trying to learn SRV's "Vodoo Child" several years ago when it first came to me. It's been stuck in my head ever since and I'm hoping that some here will give some input on it.

I've been working on a clean recording to upload and I've invited a family member (drummer) who is familiar with the song to join the site as well.

I'm looking forward to learning some new things and I'm looking forward to just jammin along too!

~ Bluz
posted on #2
nilton
You have two option for your track.
1) Find a suitable drum backing and add your stuff, some editing may be required.
2) make a recording without drums, upload and see what happens...
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
Bluzcaster
nilton wrote:
You have two option for your track.
1) Find a suitable drum backing and add your stuff, some editing may be required.
2) make a recording without drums, upload and see what happens...

Thanks, Nilton. That's what I am working on (#2.) I would like to use an existing track to play along with but I couldn't find one that fits. That's why I'm excited to see what others can do with my upload. :)
posted on #4
Dick Supporter
cool, looking forward to your first tune on the loops!
Have fun around and happy jamming!
posted on #5
Bluzcaster
Dick wrote:
cool, looking forward to your first tune on the loops!
Have fun around and happy jamming!

Thank you sir... I'm looking forward to it. I've already been enjoying everyone else's work. Good stuff.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
What's really unique here is the positive attitude of the community, with encouragement and support for everyone. I found that nowhere else on the net.
Lutz from France

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy.