Home »Forum»Musicians forum»Compilation

Compilation

posted on #1
Why doesn't the site make some compilations ?
posted on #2
Supporter
lol, I guess "the site" = me :)

If CDs is what you think of when saying "compilations", there has been some discussion about that in the feedback and suggestions board where all the pros and cons have been pointed out.
One day down the road there might be something alike to what you have in mind, but there is many things to do before I can launch a project like selling compilation CDs.
I have produced CDs, and I know how much work it is, and as long as one cannot be sure to sell a hundred copies at a decent price, its a financial desaster. With the many styles active on wikiloops, one could easily make a Rock, Blues, Funk and Reggae compilation, but like I said, thats somewhere in the future.
I'm working on it. Please be patient :)
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #3
I didn't really think of CDs but just things like rock blues funk paylists on a visitor site.(playlists to dowload) maybe :)
posted on #4
Actually you can make play-lists.. and even publish them in the radio section. Then remains the question who is going to make the picks..
Pure fingerstyle
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
rmhacc from Hungary

"Because there is very nice music made and to use for someone like me who wants to learn to play harmonica, and perhaps later with another can give to them to play and its own color here, and that a Belgian who inhabited in Hungary! like é."

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.