searchable names

posted on #1
User Avatar Supporter
I think it would be nice to be able to search for names of members (and perhaps more like country, instrument etc) and not only tracks
Pure fingerstyle
posted on #2
Founder
hey nilton, there is that option: go to the track search page and click on the picture with the subtitle "musician search" thats displayed on the right top of the page - i think that is exactly what you were looking for...
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #3
Apologies for the necro-bump on this, but I wanted to give some feedback. Doing as Dick suggested, and starting (coincidentally) with the letter "D", the first page of results I get looks correct in alphabetical order. Subsequent pages, though, jump all around the alphabet in no obvious order.

I wish it was about 5 years ago - I'd gleefully offer to help with the site as I was a veteran coder. Alas, retirement seems to make one go soft and forget things.
posted on #4
Founder
have a look at the beta version of the new site, i think there is a nice solution to this topic there:

http://www.dev.wikiloops.com/partnersearch.php

hoping to launch the beta on the .com domain in a few weeks, still waiting for some feedback and checking googles reaction :)
thanks for joining the feedback club anyways, ThatGuy!
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
DonAdriano from Germany

"Wikiloops rocks. I like the idea of wikiloops, and in few days I have a lot of fun and I have met great people and musicians here. Thanks to Wikiloops"

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.