searchable names

posted on #1
I think it would be nice to be able to search for names of members (and perhaps more like country, instrument etc) and not only tracks
Pure fingerstyle
posted on #2
Supporter
hey nilton, there is that option: go to the track search page and click on the picture with the subtitle "musician search" thats displayed on the right top of the page - i think that is exactly what you were looking for...
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #3
Apologies for the necro-bump on this, but I wanted to give some feedback. Doing as Dick suggested, and starting (coincidentally) with the letter "D", the first page of results I get looks correct in alphabetical order. Subsequent pages, though, jump all around the alphabet in no obvious order.

I wish it was about 5 years ago - I'd gleefully offer to help with the site as I was a veteran coder. Alas, retirement seems to make one go soft and forget things.
posted on #4
Supporter
have a look at the beta version of the new site, i think there is a nice solution to this topic there:

http://www.dev.wikiloops.com/partnersearch.php

hoping to launch the beta on the .com domain in a few weeks, still waiting for some feedback and checking googles reaction :)
thanks for joining the feedback club anyways, ThatGuy!
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Girard from United States

"Wikiloops is the future of music. Anyone here has the ability to make music with others, and there is no limit to how good the music can be. "

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.