Home »Forum»Hey there...»Musical Resurrection

Musical Resurrection

posted on #1
Greetings from MP in Cincinnati,Ohio

After many years of being completely non active in music,now,having finally retired from the 9-5 working world (with less stress and more available time) I'm in the process of setting up a home studio,where I plan to kick a 'Musical Resurrection'into high gear.I'm glad to have found this much needed conduit through which a global musician connection can be made.With my passion being songwriting/production,I'm hoping,with the help of collaborative input, to transform alot of great jam ideas into more structured,completed songs.I was really impressed with Drill's Depression (#7351) so I selected it as a first remix project.Rather than waiting for additional inspiration to strike,I decided to upload what I had so far,in the way of vocal/lyric treatment, for the sake of getting it rolling.I think it could use additional vocal and lyric work in the chorus.I can also hear some type of vocal 'jamming' at the 'outro' as it fades out.
Edited by MP on 18-04-2013 06:38
posted on #2
Welcome! Looking forward to hearing your contributions.
Layin' down the beats like a novice
posted on #3
Supporter
yes, welcome to the club and congratulations to having more time for music :) I do envy that a bit...

have a good time on the 'loops!
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
KMstar from United States

"It is amazing having friends from around the planet to work on music with. The most fun a muscian can have on the internet."

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.