current projects...

posted on #1
User Avatar Supporter
hey fellas,
just wanted to give you a little update what my current project is...
I am running a crowdfunding campaign to finance a live album of my friend and fellow musician mellow mark. The thing is hosted by startnext.de, which is a kind of german kickstarter.com remake. Have a look at the video of the campaign, theres some MrSnuts to be sighted there, and of course a little credit to wikiloops :)

http://www.startnext.de/mellow-mark-live-album-2013
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #2
User Avatar Supporter
Nice job! Very professional (of course!) :)

~Jan
posted on #3
User Avatar Member
Dick you rock brother!!!!The Snuts kills me Awesome:D!!Good for you believing in whats real!Musical friends are worth traveling for
posted on #4
User Avatar Supporter
thx for the props rastafari,
it is tuff goings onna di road,
but its a good experience to do it. It wont make you rich in a monetary sense, but rich in another way.
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #5
User Avatar Supporter
Hey if you ever come to California to help Mellow Mark please give me a heads' up! Palm Springs is a day's drive away, but I'd do it just to see you guys! Best to you Dick on your Mellow Mark project! ~Jan
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
rtkradle from United States

"Wikiloops is an amazing platform to experiment with the styles of music that I never have had the opportunity to vocalize with. Thanks to all the excellent musicians/producers, the sound quality of the tracks are spectacular. "

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.