current projects...

posted on #1
Founder
hey fellas,
just wanted to give you a little update what my current project is...
I am running a crowdfunding campaign to finance a live album of my friend and fellow musician mellow mark. The thing is hosted by startnext.de, which is a kind of german kickstarter.com remake. Have a look at the video of the campaign, theres some MrSnuts to be sighted there, and of course a little credit to wikiloops :)

http://www.startnext.de/mellow-mark-live-album-2013
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #2
Nice job! Very professional (of course!) :)

~Jan
posted on #3
User Avatar Member
Dick you rock brother!!!!The Snuts kills me Awesome:D!!Good for you believing in whats real!Musical friends are worth traveling for
posted on #4
Founder
thx for the props rastafari,
it is tuff goings onna di road,
but its a good experience to do it. It wont make you rich in a monetary sense, but rich in another way.
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #5
Hey if you ever come to California to help Mellow Mark please give me a heads' up! Palm Springs is a day's drive away, but I'd do it just to see you guys! Best to you Dick on your Mellow Mark project! ~Jan
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
giacomone from Italy

"I haven't even tried wikiloops yet, but the idea is so beautiful and the price so low that I subscribed without hesitation."

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.