Looking for musicians with good ears and technical skills
SUPPORTER
Posts: 1064
Joined: Feb 4, 2012
There are a few wikiloops members (myself included) who write melodies and lyrics that can only be recorded "a Capella" for whatever reason. This often means that the tempo and key are unknown or unreliable.
It's asking a lot of a musician to turn these recordings into complete songs, but I know some people have an amazing 'ear' for working like this.
Searching "A Capella" I found some 'vocal only' templates had over 40 remixes, mainly simple percussion, drums and bass but occasionally there are musicians who can construct a whole instrumental backing around a vocal.
Who are the best wikiloopers who have this spontaneous aural and technical talent ?
[img]https://pomaka.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/PostThumbnailTemplate-1-756x480.jpg[/img]
It's asking a lot of a musician to turn these recordings into complete songs, but I know some people have an amazing 'ear' for working like this.
Searching "A Capella" I found some 'vocal only' templates had over 40 remixes, mainly simple percussion, drums and bass but occasionally there are musicians who can construct a whole instrumental backing around a vocal.
Who are the best wikiloopers who have this spontaneous aural and technical talent ?
[img]https://pomaka.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/PostThumbnailTemplate-1-756x480.jpg[/img]
+1
SUPPORTER
Posts: 252
Joined: Dec 14, 2014
Bonjour’ning !
Gees17 do some great job with « vocal » tracks.
Inkless as well.
Marceys can easily add his keys (his last one for example)
I surely forget many people able to do that.
Happy new year Shamika <3
Gees17 do some great job with « vocal » tracks.
Inkless as well.
Marceys can easily add his keys (his last one for example)
I surely forget many people able to do that.
Happy new year Shamika <3
+1
Daddario EXL170
Electric Bass String Set
$20.90
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there.
Visit Shop
SUPPORTER
Posts: 1064
Joined: Feb 4, 2012
I will check those out, thanks Tofzegrit and Happy new year back at you :)
SUPPORTER
Posts: 1064
Joined: Feb 4, 2012
Here's an example of what can be achieved from a single vocal track to something good enough for radio .... started by Shi back in 2013
[wl]9025[/wl]
there were so many builds - but 4 years later this was my favorite I think
[wl]122747[/wl]
What a difference
And speaking of Marceys ... how well were the keys added to a vox only track to get a professional sound
[wl]286211[/wl]
[wl]9025[/wl]
there were so many builds - but 4 years later this was my favorite I think
[wl]122747[/wl]
What a difference
And speaking of Marceys ... how well were the keys added to a vox only track to get a professional sound
[wl]286211[/wl]
+1
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly
support by:
A place really dedicated to music, no matter the style, where people from around the world, no matter where, really enjoy each other's contribution ... how good is that ??? That's wikiloops !
OliVBee