Paris.

posted on #1
CHRISBUGGY Supporter
Hey. Im going into / through Paris this Friday ( April 19 ) and had a thought.. shocking I know.. If there are any members of our community that live in Paris and fancy putting together a track I would try to get to them . Clearly we would need to be realistic about my abilities to deliver the type / style but it could be fun. I will be passing through the East side of Paris to Coulommiers . I could pack my mic but will be on a train so travelling light . Cheers for reading, have a cool week .
+3
posted on #2
Alex Nyman Supporter
I’m not in Paris Chris (wish I was) but good on you for reaching out man and I hope someone reaches out to you. Very cool😎❤️
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
Condenser Clip Microphone for Ovid System
49 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
Alex Nyman Supporter
Double post sorry but since I’m here wishing you a great trip 😎
posted on #4
CHRISBUGGY Supporter
Cheers Alex. I love the loops but I also love interacting directly with folk and seeing what is going on in peoples eyes if you know what I mean.. thanks for reading mate.
+2
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
I love the sense of community, the pro attitude, and the spawning of ideas, that WORLDWIDE music collaboration brings. Help Wikiloops be here forever.
MasterK from United States

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy.