Home » Forum » Open mic at the Blue Iguana »
New version coming up...

new version coming up...

posted on #1
Dick Supporter
hey folks,

the long talked about beta version is pretty much done and already live on the german domain.
I'll let a little time pass before taking it to the wikiloops.com domain to be sure to spot any bugs and to see how the websearch spiders get a long with it,
but you are invited to have a look and to start using it :)
I guess you're going to like the fact that upload limit per track is now 15MB in the beta, so you may use 320k encoding in the future, and high res wav format uploads are an option, too, so you dont have to send olive the files by email any longer :P

for all non german speaking users, check out the new interface here:
http://www.dev.wikiloops.com

there has been a lot of work involved, so it would be very kind to give some feedback :) Hope you like it, after working with it and on it for about 7 weeks now, I myself do like the looks much better than the old interface... looking forward to your opinions!

yours
posted on #2
Dick Supporter
... as you may have noticed - site has been updated on july 30th :)
In case you are experiencing any problems, please let me know!
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Electric Guitar
2.249 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
RogueDecibel
Yeah, I am. When I try to edit my profile I get this:
[code][center]Edit Profile[/center]

Notice: Undefined index: uf_aim in /www/htdocs/v130977/www/htdocs/v130977/files/includes/user_fields/user_aim_include.php on line 22

Notice: Undefined index: uf_icq in /www/htdocs/v130977/www/htdocs/v130977/files/includes/user_fields/user_icq_include.php on line 22

Notice: Undefined index: uf_msn in /www/htdocs/v130977/www/htdocs/v130977/files/includes/user_fields/user_msn_include.php on line 22

Notice: Undefined index: uf_yahoo in /www/htdocs/v130977/www/htdocs/v130977/files/includes/user_fields/user_yahoo_include.php on line 22

Notice: Undefined index: uf_web in /www/htdocs/v130977/www/htdocs/v130977/files/includes/user_fields/user_web_include.php on line 22

Notice: Undefined index: uf_bio in /www/htdocs/v130977/www/htdocs/v130977/files/includes/user_fields/user_bio_include.php on line 23

Notice: Undefined index: uf_ins in /www/htdocs/v130977/www/htdocs/v130977/files/includes/user_fields/user_ins_include.php on line 23

Notice: Undefined index: uf_rec in /www/htdocs/v130977/www/htdocs/v130977/files/includes/user_fields/user_rec_include.php on line 23

Notice: Undefined index: uf_location in /www/htdocs/v130977/www/htdocs/v130977/files/includes/user_fields/user_location_include.php on line 22

Notice: Undefined index: uf_birthdate in /www/htdocs/v130977/www/htdocs/v130977/files/includes/user_fields/user_birthdate_include.php on line 30

Notice: Undefined index: uf_sig in /www/htdocs/v130977/www/htdocs/v130977/files/includes/user_fields/user_sig_include.php on line 23
[center]In order to change your password or email address
you must enter your current password.[/center][/code]
above the form and the field descriptions are gone and there are no field descriptions. It seems that those Notice: undefined things are the descriptions.

EDIT: and the buttons at the bottom of the input fields don't work, i.e. the smiley, bold and italics buttons.
posted on #4
Dick Supporter
fixed, thx
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
I am an active member on this awesome site since 2011 and i am jamming nearly every day with lots and lots of friends from all around the world ;)
Basster from Germany

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy.