Home »Forum»Hey there...»Guitarist Available for Jammin!

Guitarist Available for Jammin!

posted on #1
Hey Guys! Greetings from Sunny Florida, USA. My name is Manny and I have been playing guitar for nearly 3 years now. I have always loved music but never really felt inspired enough to try to play an instrument until my then fiance(now wife) encouraged me(gotta love her). :) Started out with a cheap First Act Acoustic(which I still practice with) and have since bought my Fender Acoustic Electric for gigging and recording. I also have an Ibanez Art 300 Electric Guitar which is pictured in my avatar. I have heard that I have a good ear and I'm pretty computer and tech savvy so Producing is starting to interest me. Anyway. I am looking forward to meeting new players and seeing/hearing what we can come up with. I have lots of different musical taste so dont be afraid to invite me to your jam.

Cheers!
Edited by Dopelope1 on 10-08-2011 18:30
“Somebody needs what you have to give. It may not be your money; it may be your time. It may be your listening ear....."
posted on #2
Supporter
welcome aboard & thank you for sharin some background!
;)
posted on #3
Had no Idea where else to share this so here it is. My contribution to get the word out that wikiloops is the best jam site around!

http://youtu.be/gWxm5pXgq5U
Edited by Dopelope1 on 05-12-2011 07:10
“Somebody needs what you have to give. It may not be your money; it may be your time. It may be your listening ear....."
posted on #4
Hi dope, cool vids B)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Marva from England

"I'm inspired by Wikiloops, what a wonderful supportive and creative community!"

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.