Home »Forum»Hey there...»Guitarist Available for Jammin!

Guitarist Available for Jammin!

posted on #1
Hey Guys! Greetings from Sunny Florida, USA. My name is Manny and I have been playing guitar for nearly 3 years now. I have always loved music but never really felt inspired enough to try to play an instrument until my then fiance(now wife) encouraged me(gotta love her). :) Started out with a cheap First Act Acoustic(which I still practice with) and have since bought my Fender Acoustic Electric for gigging and recording. I also have an Ibanez Art 300 Electric Guitar which is pictured in my avatar. I have heard that I have a good ear and I'm pretty computer and tech savvy so Producing is starting to interest me. Anyway. I am looking forward to meeting new players and seeing/hearing what we can come up with. I have lots of different musical taste so dont be afraid to invite me to your jam.

Cheers!
Edited by Dopelope1 on 10-08-2011 18:30
“Somebody needs what you have to give. It may not be your money; it may be your time. It may be your listening ear....."
posted on #2
Supporter
welcome aboard & thank you for sharin some background!
;)
posted on #3
Had no Idea where else to share this so here it is. My contribution to get the word out that wikiloops is the best jam site around!

http://youtu.be/gWxm5pXgq5U
Edited by Dopelope1 on 05-12-2011 07:10
“Somebody needs what you have to give. It may not be your money; it may be your time. It may be your listening ear....."
posted on #4
Supporter
Hi dope, cool vids B)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
TeeGee from Germany

"This site is the best fun you can have with your instrument other than making love or live music. Guaranteed!"

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.