Home »Forum»Hey there...»Hello from Boston

Hello from Boston

posted on #1
User Avatar Member
Hi All -

I'm a 52 guitarist living outside of the Boston, MA, area and looking forward to joining in on some of these jams. Been playing on/off for almost 35 years, but have really started geting back into playing for the last couple of years.

I play a variety of styles, but loves blues & rock. Some of my main influences are Clapton, Stevie Ray, Robin Trower, Bill Nelson + many others.

My main guitar is a '82 Strat (based on a '62 design), plus a '74 Les Paul Standard. I have an Eqnater (www.EgnaterAmps.com) Tweaker, which I love, and I just bought a Digitech RP500 which is amazing as well.

Glad to meet all of you!

Michael
posted on #2
Founder
Welcome Michael, and greetings to Boston ;-)
Hope you'll enjoy your time with us, as you'll see, theres a lot of friendly people around wikiloops, and dont let the germans scare ya :-) most of them speak english quite well, so no fear to meet & greet!
lookin forward to hear somethin you do, have fun!
Edited by Dick on August 12 2011 17:15
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
abyssinal from United States

"I support wikiloops because it's a great way for musicians around the world to share ideas and not have their egos kill each other. Thanks."

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.