Home » Forum » Hey there... »
Hello from Boston

Hello from Boston

posted on #1
mwkiszka
Hi All -

I'm a 52 guitarist living outside of the Boston, MA, area and looking forward to joining in on some of these jams. Been playing on/off for almost 35 years, but have really started geting back into playing for the last couple of years.

I play a variety of styles, but loves blues & rock. Some of my main influences are Clapton, Stevie Ray, Robin Trower, Bill Nelson + many others.

My main guitar is a '82 Strat (based on a '62 design), plus a '74 Les Paul Standard. I have an Eqnater (www.EgnaterAmps.com) Tweaker, which I love, and I just bought a Digitech RP500 which is amazing as well.

Glad to meet all of you!

Michael
posted on #2
Dick Supporter
Welcome Michael, and greetings to Boston ;-)
Hope you'll enjoy your time with us, as you'll see, theres a lot of friendly people around wikiloops, and dont let the germans scare ya :-) most of them speak english quite well, so no fear to meet & greet!
lookin forward to hear somethin you do, have fun!
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
Music's a universal language: of love, rage, sadness, & divine bliss. Each member of WL's speaks these w/their instruments! A global musical family!
KellsBells from United States

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy.