Home »Forum»Hey there...»FINALLY WIKILOOPS FOUND ME

FINALLY WIKILOOPS FOUND ME

posted on #1
User Avatar Member
I've been waiting for so long and i knew that you (wikiloops) are not just a mere fraction of my imagination. Some might one day say that i found wikiloops but on the contrary, it was the other way around. No, i didn't hear about it from MrSnuts - because i've been wandering on the web for years, tried many software and online communities but theyre either too dramatic or lacking of the wikiness whatever that means :)
Ima get back to my hooks and mix some tunes. Cheers and i know we will be good friends for a long time to come. Take it easy and stay wild~
posted on #2
Founder
Sorry it took so long to find you :P
Nice introduction, hope to hear some action from ya soon - may the fun be all yours!
greetings from the headquarters,
Dick
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Dino from The World

"This is an AWESOME resource that we as musicians, regardless of skill level, must nourish and keep alive! "

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.