Home » Forum » Lyrics Library »
You were Crying

You were Crying

Lyric #4332 by RDP

Lyrics use permission note:
The free lyrics offered here may be used in the scope of private use.
If you would like to make use of the lyrics in a commercial context, please request permission from the author.
For details, read the Lyric license

RDP Posted on Apr 13, 2026 #1
RDP
Member
Posts: 72
Joined: Jun 18, 2025
Oh I heard you crying
I heard you crying
The other day
Yes I saw you
When you thought no one was around

You looked so sad and down
I wanted to comfort you
But in the back of my mind
I was thinking no

You see
Sometimes we all need time to ourselves
To get over those little bumps
The ones we always seem to get
Every now and then

Oh yes I saw you crying
The other day
I just didn't know what to do
Cause I know what sadness is all about
Been there a few times myself

We all hide the hurt and pain inside
And we don't know why
Then all of the sorrow seems to last
It is Planted deep inside our hearts
Yeah --- I heard you crying
I heard you crying
The other day
+2
FangBros Posted on May 23, 2026 #2
FangBros
SUPPORTER
Posts: 5
Joined: May 15, 2022
Love this<3
+1
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Electric Guitar
$2,055
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
I just love this place..... ;)
woXey

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy.