Home » Forum » Lyrics Library »
Song is Over

Song is Over

Lyric #4382 by RDP

Lyrics use permission note:
The free lyrics offered here may be used in the scope of private use.
If you would like to make use of the lyrics in a commercial context, please request permission from the author.
For details, read the Lyric license

RDP Posted on Jun 6, 2026 #1
RDP
Member
Posts: 72
Joined: Jun 18, 2025
Even if the song is over
I will keep writing the words
Hoping that my message
Finds it way to you

I will write about the laughter
And all the fun which we have
The little moments that we treasure
Memories that we both share
The feelings that shows how much we care

Even if the song is over
My heart still has something to say
So I will keep writing these words
And sending my feelings your way


Beautiful and wonderful thoughts
Written in every line I do
Yes even if the song is over
I will keep writing to you

I will write about the love
The love that I carry deep inside
A feeling that keeps growing
Words I dedicate to you

So when the music fades away
And the final note is played
I shall still be writing
These words
Hoping that my message
Finds the way
The way to you
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
The thing about wikiloops is the incredible people willing to share their creations with the world purely for their love for music. It's priceless!
Riky

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy.