Home »Forum»Recording and mixing»Re-uploading my remix

Re-uploading my remix

posted on #1
Hi! Total noob here, and I uploaded my remix with my bass completely panned to the right. Is it possible to REPLACE my uploaded remix? It looks like if I upload it again (properly panned this time) it won't be replaced, but instead it will become a new remix. Thanks.
posted on #2
Supporter
hey there steve - you are right, another upload will appear as a second version! To remove the first one, use the "red flag" button shown next to the player!

have fun around the loops

Dick
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #3
Thanks Dick...OK I uploaded the proper track, but people have already commented on the first remix, so it looks like if I "Red Flag" the first remix for deletion, I think it I will be deleting their comments, so I guess I'm stuck with two remixes. Oh well, note to self: listen in headphones before uploading next time, LoL. Thanks!
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
rtkradle from United States

"Wikiloops is an amazing platform to experiment with the styles of music that I never have had the opportunity to vocalize with. Thanks to all the excellent musicians/producers, the sound quality of the tracks are spectacular. "

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.