Home »Forum»Hey there...»Saying Hi a little late...

Saying Hi a little late...

posted on #1
User Avatar Supporter
I've been on the site for a couple of months now but never really checked out the forum. Thought I would post a hello!

Started playing bass close to 30 years ago, back when I was in high school (can't believe it's been that long). Played some jazz, blues and a lot of rock. After graduating, the band I was in split up and we all went our separate ways. I moved to a new city and didn't really try to connect with any musicians so I didn't play much.

Fast forward about 20 years and I started to get the itch to play more regularly. My wife and I decided to change churches and, during the second Sunday we attended, the worship band played with out a bass player. I offered to help and have been playing with the church band for past 4 years.

I stumbled on wikiloops looking for backing tracks to supplement my practicing (what little I do :)). It's a great way to collaborate with other musicians, try out different styles and experiment with different sounds. There is a lot of really good music and excellent musicians on here.
posted on #2
User Avatar Supporter
welcome onboard !! i think you found some way ;)
cheers !
clusters Clusters CLUSTERS !!!!!!
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
DonAdriano from Germany

"Wikiloops rocks. I like the idea of wikiloops, and in few days I have a lot of fun and I have met great people and musicians here. Thanks to Wikiloops"

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.