Home »Forum»Hey there...»Saying Hi a little late...

Saying Hi a little late...

posted on #1
I've been on the site for a couple of months now but never really checked out the forum. Thought I would post a hello!

Started playing bass close to 30 years ago, back when I was in high school (can't believe it's been that long). Played some jazz, blues and a lot of rock. After graduating, the band I was in split up and we all went our separate ways. I moved to a new city and didn't really try to connect with any musicians so I didn't play much.

Fast forward about 20 years and I started to get the itch to play more regularly. My wife and I decided to change churches and, during the second Sunday we attended, the worship band played with out a bass player. I offered to help and have been playing with the church band for past 4 years.

I stumbled on wikiloops looking for backing tracks to supplement my practicing (what little I do :)). It's a great way to collaborate with other musicians, try out different styles and experiment with different sounds. There is a lot of really good music and excellent musicians on here.
posted on #2
Supporter
welcome onboard !! i think you found some way ;)
cheers !
clusters Clusters CLUSTERS !!!!!!
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
donnersm from Netherlands

"I support wikiloops because it is a creative platform. And most of all, there is nothing more creative than making your own music and sharing it."

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.