Home »Forum»Feedback and Suggestions»Bug in the News Feeds

Bug in the News Feeds

posted on #1
User Avatar Member
The bug that i have found is new - I go to my profile - all is ok... but if i click on a jam with the player button.....I have no sound and this picture tell you what I want to say..[URL=http://www.imagebanana.com/view/ix93l8ax/bug.png][IMG]http://i.imagebanana.com/img/ix93l8ax/thumb/bug.png[/IMG][/URL]

The pic show 2 speaker and in the player a big grey line

I used Firefox 26. in Ubuntu (Dream Studio)

Is this a bug on Firefox?

UPDATE!!
tested this with Opera ...work all fine and Chrome also... I think is an bug on Firefox - I don't know why...
Edited by @FreshFunk on December 14 2013 04:48
posted on #2
this bug is not related to firefox ... i get it on chrome too ... the script seems to be wrecked somehow and this should be fixed if you go back to the homepage and re-enter your profile page ...
clusters Clusters CLUSTERS !!!!!!
posted on #3
Founder
morning fellows... yes, thats the typical thing that happens when the javascript doesnt fire in time... maybe you changed pages or opened a player before the whole page was loaded, and that left you with a broken js file... I recommend a cache clean and reload, hope this helps :)
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #4
User Avatar Member
Ok - If I do a reload on my profile page the bug is gone.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
atman from Germany

"A fantastic platform for practise and exercise my instrument with the influence and inspirations i get from other musicians all over the world, great"

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.