i AM overwhelmed !!

posted on #1
User Avatar Member
hi everyone !

i found Wikiloops COMPLETELY by accident a few days ago & ever since i did, i just CAN'T stop coming back for more & more - this is simply GENIUS :

i COULD NOT BE ANY HAPPIER to be part of something, what a GREAT vibe, what a FANTASTIC atmosphere….as far away from the internet's typical ''bitchiness'' as it can possibly be
i'm humbled by the amazing chops of some, being here entices me to learn more & develop so i can feel i deserve being around & contribute, constantly taken by surprise by musical styles that at a glance i wouldn't think would interest me but still manage to swoop me & amaze me

my sincerest congratulations to everyone involved, just when you thought the world couldn't get any worse…..it got A LOT BETTER !!? a real eye opener all around & what a real privilege to be here….

& before i go one last thing, even if it has already been proposed :

wouldn't it be ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC to organise a meeting of as many of us as possible somewhere on this planet to make one GINORMOUS JAM SESSION ?? extremely difficult to put together i know but guys….can you imagine ?

as i stated in my title : i AM overwhelmed & i owe that to each & everyone - THANK YOU FOR THAT !!
Edited by nuno1959 on January 09 2014 11:34
plenty of time to rest when i'm dead...
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
HiFiFlutes from United States

"Wikiloops is my music instructor ! The musicians I have met here are extremely talented and wanting to be helpful.. always with a smile :) Thanks !!"

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.