Home »Forum»Open mic at the Blue Iguana »ATTENTION Mac users : solution to Download mixes

ATTENTION Mac users : solution to Download mixes

posted on #1
User Avatar Member
hi guys

i'm posting this on a new thread & not on a thread i answered to so maybe more Mac users can notice this..

not being able to right click & save link as to download mixes, i started looking into it & sure enough it's nothing more than a limitation of Safari itself - at least the version i'm using : 6.1.1 w/ Mountain Lion.

just to try it out, i installed the browser Firefox & sure enough when you right click on the downloads thingy in Wikiloops, the elusive ''Share Link as'' is right there, staring me in the eyes ! ;-)

problem solved, happy downloading !!

cheers
plenty of time to rest when i'm dead...
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
TeeGee from Germany

"This site is the best fun you can have with your instrument other than making love or live music. Guaranteed!"

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.