Home »Forum»Hey there...»HELP with Ipad and play lists

HELP with Ipad and play lists

posted on #1
Hi,
I use my Ipad to make playlists and play through my amp. Originally I used default playlist name and added added loops. That worked fine. This weekend I added a second playlist with new name.

Now I cannot get either playlist to display or play.

I go to my profile, select profile, select my playlist tab.
I see drop down box with both of my play lists. I select a playlist,and nothing happens.. this happens with either play list. I select, it is checked on the screen and nothing.

MY DESK TOP COMPUTER ALLOWS ME TO SELECT AND PLAY LOOPS FROM EITHER PLAY LIST.

I only use my Ipad for practice since it is so compact.

I would help any assistance!
Playing my guitar allows me to express the colors of my emotions.
posted on #2
Supporter
Dear Corbiere,

thanks a lot for this report - I updated the playlist player today and it seems your browser isnt supporting the new version - do me a favor and have a look wether the radio channels (search->playlists) work for you, if they dont work either, I'll have to downgrade again for iOS users... worked well on my mobile opera on android, too bad it doesnt seem to work on the pad... please keep me updated and I will take action to get you your playlists back!
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #3
Supporter
edit: think I found something that may have caused this, please have another look if it works for you now :)

posted on #4
Great News. The Loops in both playlist are now displaying and I can play them on my IPad.

Quick question, should the Musician, Remixes, and Chord tabs show in the playlist loops?

I can now get back to jamming. Thank you for quick response!

Tom
posted on #5
Supporter
Hey Tom, glad it works!
Right now, the chords / musicians / Remixes tabs are missing on the mobile playlists, (they are still on the desktop version), and you can open the tracks via the displayed track numbers from mobile, too.
They will show upp in the mobile version as soon as I found a good way of handling that - like I mentioned, the mobile interface is mostly designed for small devices, so the extra space a pad offers looks a little empty these days.
I think I'll end up with an extra-version for Pad devices that will have these options, not sure how to solve it on the phone version, we'll see (thats why its called development :) )

posted on #6
Hey Dick,

I was able to bring up the chords/remixes/musicians.
when the play list was displayed, I pressed the Loop # on the right hand side and everything came up! I am good to go with Chord dispay!

Another note, been sharing this site with friends and guitar teacher. They all think this is great for practicing!

Again, Thanks Tom Corbiere
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
anonymous

"Wikiloops is making it so much fun to learn to play the bass. Books and Youtube are good, but Wikiloops is great, especially with the chord help, and chatting with helpful members!"

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.