Home »Forum»Hey there...»Greetings from MOF (Mean Old Fireman)

Greetings from MOF (Mean Old Fireman)

posted on #1
Hi all:
I just recently found Wikiloops and thrilled that I did. I've been playing guitar (electric, acoustic, fretted, bottleneck, Lap Steel and Dobro) for...a long time. I had drifted away from playing for a while, but have gotten back into in the last few years. About 18 moths ago, I put together a small digital recording set up and have been busy with it in the few spare moments I have.

I play a variety of styles (rock, blues, fusion, country, folk, etc.) and have gradually learned the basics of digital recording and MIDI. At this point, I'm a little overwhelmed by the number of tracks here, but all in a good way.

I've had fun with a couple of tracks already and am looking forward to a lot more projects here.

Cheers

Ned/Mean Old Fireman
posted on #2
Founder
Hey Ned,
welcome to wikiloops and thanks for saying hi here!
Have fun around & looking forward to your first contribution!

Dick
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #3
User Avatar Member
Hi MOF

& if you are a fireman, you're MOST welcome 'cause some tracks here ARE on fire !! they need tending to…..FAST !!

welcome & enjoy yourself ;-)
plenty of time to rest when i'm dead...
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
abyssinal from United States

"I support wikiloops because it's a great way for musicians around the world to share ideas and not have their egos kill each other. Thanks."

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.