Home »Forum»Hey there...»Greetings from MOF (Mean Old Fireman)

Greetings from MOF (Mean Old Fireman)

posted on #1
Hi all:
I just recently found Wikiloops and thrilled that I did. I've been playing guitar (electric, acoustic, fretted, bottleneck, Lap Steel and Dobro) for...a long time. I had drifted away from playing for a while, but have gotten back into in the last few years. About 18 moths ago, I put together a small digital recording set up and have been busy with it in the few spare moments I have.

I play a variety of styles (rock, blues, fusion, country, folk, etc.) and have gradually learned the basics of digital recording and MIDI. At this point, I'm a little overwhelmed by the number of tracks here, but all in a good way.

I've had fun with a couple of tracks already and am looking forward to a lot more projects here.

Cheers

Ned/Mean Old Fireman
posted on #2
Supporter
Hey Ned,
welcome to wikiloops and thanks for saying hi here!
Have fun around & looking forward to your first contribution!

Dick
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #3
Supporter
Hi MOF

& if you are a fireman, you're MOST welcome 'cause some tracks here ARE on fire !! they need tending to…..FAST !!

welcome & enjoy yourself ;-)
plenty of time to rest when i'm dead...
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
davidaustin from England

"Great fun for all, a great way of learning to improvise. best musical web site I have come across, cannot put the guitar down now! "

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.